Wed, Jul 20|
Poker Tournament (July 20th) * Double The Pot!!
Same entry at only $15 but Wellington’s is doubling the pot. Drink Specials for the tournament: Bottle beer at only $1.00, The Wellington old fashioned only $5.00.
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2022, 7:00 PM CDT
Wellington’s, 7253 W Sunset Ave, Springdale, AR 72762, USA
About the event
Double The Pot!!
Same entry at only $15 but Wellington’s is doubling the pot.
Drink Specials for the tournament: Bottle beer at only $1.00, The Wellington old fashioned only $5.00
You need to be signup by Tuesday 7/19 by 6PM.
A lucky winner (random drawing) will receive a cocktail and appetizer before the game starts on Wednesday at 7PM. MAX 16 players.
As well as, the winner of the tournament will also win a dinner of his or her choosing on the day of his or her choosing.
Wellington's poker night plays every Wednesday at 7:00PM. A $15 Room Fee buy in will be collected before the day of. 16 players max, Wellington's will provide a dedicated dealer for said game.
1. Table/Seat selection is based on a first come first serve basis. You have the option to choose to sit in the Loft (non-smoking), in the Lounge (smoking allowed), or No Preference. Then, you may choose which seat number you would prefer, based on availability. *Seats may be reassigned by the table Dealer based on fair gameplay and catering to non-smokers first.
2. Wellington’s table Dealer’s do not allow the option for Re-Buy’s during game play, unless a game has finalized early enough to warrant a second game before the restaurant closes.
3. Blinds are played in 20-minute increments. As players are eliminated, the blind is moved to the next seated player. Blinds are defined as such amounts in small/big blinds: $25/$50 - $50/$100 - $100/$200 - $200/$400 - $300/$600 - $400/$800 – “Chip Down” is refreshed by table Dealer.
4. Dealer Button placement is determined at the beginning of the game by the Table Dealer distributing a single card to each player. The player with the highest ranking card becomes the designated Dealer Button holder to start the game.
5. Wellington’s does not have an assigned dress code, but encourages a business casual atmosphere, while allowing sunglasses, hats, and/or earbuds during gameplay.
6. Throughout the tournament, all players and guests have access to Wellington’s full menu and each table will have a designated server tending to each individuals needs. Players may eat and drink at the table, but smoking is only permitted in the Cigar Lounge or at the The Lounge Table.
7. In the event that players in action have bet ALL-IN and no more bets are remaining, players are encouraged to reveal their cards.
Poker Tournament (THE LOFT)
Table One: Located upstairs in the loft (Non-smoking)
Poker Tournament (THE LOUNGE)
Table Two: Located in The Reserve Cigar Lounge